Our organic mill is located on our historical site in Verdelot. Independent from the conventional mill, cereals coming exclusively from France, are ground here on mill stones and roller mills (for our flour T65).
We are one of the few mills able to successfully grind Einkorn and we also grind all other types of flour: wheat, rye, buckwheat and spelt.
In a dedicated production section in Verdelot, we developed a whole range of toasted and roasted flour. We are one of the very few mills that can make such products that enable you to customize your own offer. The on-site production ensures our products are fully traceable back to the raw material and fresh, our top criterion for quality and taste.
To meet the strong growth of the organic market, we have recently increased our storage capacities for cereals (wheat, rye, buckwheat, spelt, Einkorn) and launched a bagging unit for small sizes (5 kilos, 1 kilo).
Behind the natural qualities of organic products lie high technology production tools. For example, our mill is equipped with a state-of-the-art Sortex optical sorter to remove all impurities from organic cereals (because of less treatment, organic grain has more impurities than conventional cereals).
Organic food is a matter of conviction in connection with our health and our environment. We invest a lot in this sector, where the future meets the present, as it is part of our family-run company dedicated to craftsmanship. Organic products help our customers differentiate themselves with success from the competition and affirm their values. With our team, you can count on us to be with you every step of this process.
We will support you in switching to organic (provide you with advice on how to implement the new range)
We have made a specific visual identity “Le Boulanger bio” available to you and, for those interested, specific bags, a store sign and special decoration designed to point out your specificity.
Nos certificats : Certificat Bio , Bio Équitable.
From stone-ground flour and flour, to seeds and various ingredients, our offer is one of the most comprehensive on the market. It has been designed to develop the unique nature of each traditional bakery committed to an organic approach.
On our recipe website, you can find an entire section dedicated to organic food: ORGANIC recipe website
Our catalogue is now available to introduce you to our wide range of products
- Wheat type 65 (25 kg bag)
- Wheat type 80 (25 kg bag)
- Wheat type 110 (25 kg bag)
- Wheat type 150 (25 kg bag)
- Héritage Wheat type 80 (25 kg bag)
- Khorasan Wheat type 70 (25 kg bag)
- Bella Lucia Organic
- Gruau Organic
- Wheat in 1 kg bag (1 box with 10 bags)
- Pastry (25 kg bag)
- Rye type 130 (25 kg bag)
- Rye type 170 (25 kg bag)
- Spelt type 80 (25 kg bag)
- Spelt type 110 (25 kg bag)
- Einkorn (brown flour) (25 kg bag)
- Wholemeal Einkorn (25 kg bag)
- Rice flour (25 kg bag)
- Quinoa flour (25 kg bag)
- Buckwheat flour (15 kg bag)
- Chestnut flour (5 kg bag)
Flour mixes (with seeds)
- Grain and seeds bread (25 kg bag)
- Wholemeal bread (25 kg bag)
- Norwegian bread (25 kg bag)
- Mix for Organic hemp bread
- Mix for German bread
- Pain aux 2 épeautres
- Pain de la roche
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING AND INCORPORATING INTO THE DOUGH
- Harmony of 5 seeds (5 kg bag)
- Golden linseeds (5 kg bag)
- Brown linseeds (25 kg bag)
- Millet (5 kg bag)
- Sesame (5 kg bag)
- Blue poppyseeds (5 kg bag)
- Pumpkin seeds (5 kg bag)
- Shelled sunflower (sac 25 kg)
- Coarsely ground wheat (15 kg bag)
- Coarsely ground rye (15 kg bag)
- 4 cereal flakes (1,5 kg bag)
- Wheat bran (5 kg bag)
- Rye bran (5 kg bag)
- Soft wheat semolina (5 kg bag)
Roasted / toasted ingredients
- Toasted corn flour (5 kg bag)
- Toasted rye flour (5 kg bag)
- Malted wheat flour-toasted (5 kg bag)
- Malted wheat flour-roasted (black) (5 kg bag)
- Walnut kernels (10 kg bag)
- Whole hazelnuts (10 kg bag)
- Raisin (12.5 kg bag)
- Dried apricots halves (5 kg bag)
- Dried fig halves (5 kg bag)
- Communication kit ORGANIC Breads (per unit)
- Recipe booklet (French) (per unit)
- Bread bags x75 (per unit)
- Baguette bags x130 (per unit)
- Coarse Guérande salt (25 kg bag)
- Fine Guérande salt (10 kg bag)